VFILES X DEPOP NYFW
VFILES wanted to make noise at New York Fashion Week, offering attendees a high-octane, energetic, immersive fashion experience at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. An audacious collaboration with Depop, the coveted social shopping app, produced an electrifying runway activation that attracted media, influencers, and the impeccably dressed. Global crowdsourced talent was given a platform in which to propel them to cult status, ringing in the next generation of fashion superstars. To help VFILES achieve their goals, we built an environment where fashion, music, and culture converged centerstage.
Through a misty haze, over 50 models flaunted the designs of Pierre-Louis Auvray, Di Du, Wesley Harriott and Nico Verhaegen in front of 3,000 eager attendees. Bold graphics, high-tech lighting, and dynamic video effects transformed the Barclays Center into a future-forward world that utilized the arena’s jumbotron as a key scenic element positioned at ground level. The ribbon LED was incorporated into programming, displaying dynamic visuals that amplified messaging and ignited the crowds during musical performances by Rico Nasty, Erika Jayne and Brooke Candy, and YG.
- This immersive fashion show utilized the arena’s assets to produce something new and audacious
- Future utopia scenic design helped transport this fashion runway into intergalactic orbit
- This environmentally friendly show used rental equipment, producing zero landfill
- A-Trak DJ set the crowd on fire and kept the flow of the show on track
- Fashion, music, and culture converged center stage in one of the most audacious shows at NYFW