NBPA Office Redesign
Shortly after temporarily transforming the National Basketball Players Association offices into a visually captivating launch environment for Nike’s Adapt BB wear test, the NBPA approached our team with a unique request, to permanently redesign their office space.
Of course, we couldn’t resist. They were looking to bring minimalist luxury utilizing sleek technological details to create a timeless look that paid homage to NBA player’s past, current and future. Our team transformed 8 key spaces including the reception area, office lounge, locker room, two hallways, the player court entry as well as the court, layering in bold statements and visually impactful designs. The end result was amazing, powerful and luxe, fit for the kings and queens of the court.
- Sleek hieroglyphic wall with custom etched tiles leading the players to the court
- Powerful dimensional mission statement marking the NBPA entryway
- Faux-maple high gloss court walls, setting the tone outside the conference room
- Inspirational word wall leading to the pantry and lounge area
- Premium locker room – with customizable lighting options
- Bold branded graphics surrounding the NBPA court