Frieze New York Art Fair
London-based Frieze asked: How might productionglue turn a blank-canvas greenfield – Randall’s Island – into a massive, must-go, contemporary arts fair attracting 200 global galleries, major collectors and 60,000 art fans? Since Frieze New York’s 2012 debut, we’ve answered through ever-expanding event services including complete infrastructure builds, on-site logistics coordination and exhibitor services management.
Its challenges remain daunting. Everything must be trucked in and quickly constructed to exacting specifications suitable for showcasing unique works. But each year, productionglue advances possible with solutions that win Frieze’s continued partnership – and Guinness World Records. The event has become a highlight of NYC’s cultural calendar.
- Direct 45-day infrastructure build of all facilities, a 275,000 sq. ft. tent and utilities including power and HVAC systems
- Load-in/out 1,000 tractor trailers
- Manage transportation of art and guests
- Create pop-up hospitality environments
- Ensure Frieze NY remains a top destination on international art circuit