Friends of Governors Island Gala
Since 2015, productionglue has partnered with the Friends of Governors Island to produce their annual fundraising gala, finding innovative ways to bring the spirit of the island indoors.
From transforming a raw space in One World Trade into the perfect Picnic in the Clouds with mesmerizing views of Governors Island, to adding elegant touches of greenery and curated picnic baskets to Cipriani in lower Manhattan, we’ve infused the Island’s outdoor feel into any style venue over the year. The annual gala celebrates all of the improvements and activities that have transformed the park into a space fit for all to enjoy.
Together, we have honored everyone from the former Mayor of NYC, Michael R. Bloomberg to women like Patti Harris, Ellen Cavanagh and Leslie Koch who have played an instrumental role in transforming the island into the beautiful park destination that it is today. The funds raised from the gala supports the Friends of Governors Island’s work to ensure that the island remains a vibrant shared space for all.
- Venue Research and Acquisition
- Décor + Styling to Create an Island Feel Indoors
- Graphic Design, Collateral Production + Printing – Keeping Everything on Brand
- Content Creation and Management for a Stunning Show
- Produce and Manage the Show to Ensure a Flawless Execution
- Arrange AV so that Live Entertainment Shines
- Video Services – Creating Pre-Taped Acceptance Speeches and a highlight reel